Los Angeles, CA 90260 | (562) 900-6111 | email@example.com | www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-schober
“DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT KNOWN FOR DRIVING SUCCESS”
ROBUST SKILLS IN: PROJECT MANAGEMENT ✔ TEAM MANAGEMENT ✔ INDUSTRIAL PLANT COMMISSIONING
Focused, passionate Business Development Leader and Team Management professional offering diverse and accomplished experience in plant systems commissioning working in wastewater treatment, upstream and downstream oil production, and general construction. Critical contributor to internal and external teams, delegating and documenting tasks to ensure timely and accurate completion. Visionary leadership and talent for evaluating organizational needs and identifying areas for improvement. Possesses strong quantitative problem-solving and prioritization skills. Fluent communicator proficient at leading teams in the completion of
multiple projects with competing deadlines.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
✓ OperationsManagement ✓ QualityAssurance/Control ✓ ProcedureDocumentation
✓ RiskMitigation ✓ StakeholderPartnerships ✓ CommunicationSkills
✓ ProjectCloseout ✓ ContinuousImprovement ✓ StrategicPlanning
✓ CrossFunctionalCollaboration ✓ Training&Development ✓ Conflict Resolution
NOTABLE PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
· Steered and led the engineering activities of a team of 15 multi-discipline Engineers, technicians, HMI and DCS programmers,
· drafting resources, and facilitating pre-cut over meetings.
· Played a key role in collaborating with a team of engineers on a 15-year, $88.6-million contract to completely overhaul the technology controlling the massive wastewater treatment system in Los Angeles, designing, and implementing new distributed
· control systems for several water reclamation plants throughout greater Los Angeles.
· Slashed installation lengths 50% by verifying control loops, executing functional testing, and tuning PID loops during final
· Enhanced project scheduling by introducing improved structures and processes to develop a product priority roadmap, maintaining an engineering backlog, recognizing blockers and dependencies, and engaging with stakeholder on the execution
· of management plans.
MPG PETROLEUM, INC. DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, ~ 2021 – PRESENT
· Key duties involve enhancing business and identifying new target markets, establishing, and nurturing customer relations and
· generating creative and innovative strategies.
· Serve as a liaison between the company’s president and new potential clients to introduce project information and set up geological presentations made by the technical team.
· Interfacing with web designers, developing social media communications presence, press releases, and public relations duties are all essential to establishing daily and long-term marketing initiatives.
HONEYWELL, SR. COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, LAWINS PROJECT ~ 2017 – 2020
KDG CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING – HYPERION, TREATMENT PLANT, GLENDALE, CA
· Effectively managed the five segments of the LAWINS project, one segment for each of the four wastewater treatment plants,
· plus a segment for the collection system, documenting over 60,000 wire terminations.
· Served as a liaison between client and project management teams, devising and formulating control management techniques and
· HMI interface methodologies.
· Integral for establishing daily and long-term schedules, including field and internal staff safety meetings and SOPs.
· Flawlessly executed project and client interface, construction management, estimate and schedule development, man-loading
· forecasts, quality assurance and change management.
· Harnessed project management methodologies to implement continuous improvement initiatives that reduced cost, and optimized
· schedule performance by managing roadblocks, creating workarounds, and mitigating unexpected events.
HONEYWELL, COMMISSIONING ENGINEER,
LAWINS PROJECT ~ 2016 – 2017
PMCM CONSULTING ENGINEERS – HYPERION TREATMENT PLANT, LOS ANGELES, CA
· Mobilized all process control changes for cutover integration and validation, working closely with city officials to monitor operations effectively and efficiently at the city’s pumping stations and collection facilities that are scattered throughout more than 500 square miles of the city’s service area.
· Designed, facilitated, and executed engineering meetings to make critical decisions, eliminate blockers, convey the product vision of the DCS device installation, and complete all loop and functional testing.
· Wielded parallel projects across a diverse range of technical requirements and customer needs through the end-to-end lifecycle from proposal to implementation.
· Entrenched scope and specifications for each project segment by collaborating with internal and external engineering teams, subcontractors, and stakeholders frequently.
LICENSED SALES AGENT ~ 2015 – 2016
STATE FARM INSURANCE, NEWPORT BEACH, CA
· Optimized commercial & personal insurance sales productivity in a hard market by generating over 17% of new business, drove
· an annual process to manage renewals while developing partnerships that expanded into additional commercial insurance sales.
· Key driver for enhancing business and drastically improving profitability by identifying new target markets, establishing, and
· nurturing customer relations, and generating creative and innovative strategies.
· Cultivated an exemplary network of business associates statewide as a result of extensive interaction and strong communication
· skills resulting in the pursuit of high customer retention and carryover business for new product lines.
· Effectively monitored all existing customer accounts to prevent policy lapses, ensure sufficient coverage and notify policy holders at the time of renewal.
PROCESS OPERATOR ~ 2007 – 2011
BP CORPORATION, CARSON, CA
· Oversaw a 10-member maintenance staff and operated the Honeywell TDC 3000, carrying out regular rounds, safety walks and
· recording safety concerns.
· Critical contributor to maintaining, monitoring, and controlling the continuous operation of plant equipment to transform raw
· materials into finished products in a safe, environmentally compliant, and efficient manner at the specified quality level.
· Highly sought for troubleshooting operational and/or equipment problems by collecting data, analyzing, and interpreting results,
· and making decisions on appropriate process changes to maintain product quality and equipment reliability.
· Evaluated and authorized applications for regular safety job permits prior to shut down and start-up operations.
General Education | Citrus Community College | Glendora, CA |